1. For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of patrons, the Pakenham Racecourse reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the premises any persons who deem to be intoxicated and/ or disorderly, or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive or who are not entitled to attend the venue or racecourse.
2. The Pakenham Racecourse may refuse entry to any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from the Pakenham Racecourse and will be removed from the premises.
3. Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of the Pakenham Racecourse staff.
4. All patrons must adhere to the dress code standards.
5. Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or out of the premises. It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol or for persons to supply alcohol to minors.
6. The Pakenham Racecourse reserves the right to inspect/ search bags, eskies, prams, pushers, and other belongings at gate entry point and patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the premises.
7. Items which, in the opinion of the Pakenham Racecourse, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person or racehorse will not be permitted into the premises. These include glass wear, personal BBQ’s, metal or sharp objects, knives or dangerous weapons, flares/ fireworks and pets.
8. Balloons, balls or any other flying objects, shade structures including picnic umbrellas, shade tent/marquees or any other non-secured items. Laser pointers, loud hailers and weapons of any description are not permitted.
9. The Pakenham Racecourse reserves the right to confiscate any non-conforming items or items that potentially could cause injury or public nuisance, this includes large flags/banners, musical instruments, etc.
10. Umbrellas (handheld) are permitted in the premises but must not be opened or raised in any indoor areas at any time or restrict public viewing.
11. Patrons are permitted to bring food and non-alcoholic beverage products onto the course but not into the proximity of any food outlet, dining areas or fun